WELCOME TO 4X4 KUNGWINI
Slip away, for just a Day or Weekend, back to earth - less than a hours drive from the rush of Johannesburg and even closer to Pretoria!
Our 4x4 facility caters for the 4x4 enthusiast and nature adventurer.
- You can be a beginner or seasoned 4x4 driver that need to refine techniques in a fun way.
- 4x4 Clubs and nature-lovers alike, enjoy our eco-route and braai in the forest.
- Many 4x4 instructors facilitate their trainings at our lapa and 4x4 training track.
- 4x4 Dealerships often use our training venue to familiarise new 4x4 vehicle owners.
- Our lapa and boma offers event managers a venue for lectures, teambuilding, social gatherings and more.
What others say about us:
~SA 4x4 Magazine 2011 Dec.
“One of the best designed and built 4x4 Academy’s in SA” Alan Goodway Bridgestone Challenge
~Drive Out Magazine 2014 May.
“One of the best professionally run training centres in South Africa.Whether you’re a newbie needing to learn or an old hand needing to refine, it’s a good option”
|Do we need to bring our own braai equipment?||We have more than 10 braai's equipped with grids for your convenience, but you can bring your own if you prefer.|
|What is your tyre pressure recommendation?||The tyre pressure of 1.5 Bar would give you a more comfortable drive and good grip on the sandy and rocky road surface.|
|How far is your nearest Garage and shops?||Bronkhorstspruit is 12 km away and have many garages food stores like Pick n Pay Shoprite and Foodzone.
Towards Pretoria, on the N4 Sasol Rosehaven is 21 km away.
Towards Bapsfontein the MTB Garage and Cafe is 26 km away.